Sotheby's International Realty France-Monaco has a unique heritage in the world of luxury real estate . Sotheby's has served its international and distinguished clients as one of the oldest and largest auction houses in the world since 1744. Established in 1976 as a logical extension of fine art services, Sotheby's International Realty® has grown scale and has become the leading real estate agency for the marketing and sale of high-end properties. It now comprises more than 900 offices in more than 68 countries around the world.
In 2004, Sotheby's and Cendant Corporation (now: Realogy Corporation), the global provider of property services, entered into a strategic alliance. Under a long-term agreement with Sotheby's, Realogy has developed a franchise system for Sotheby's International Realty®. Consequently, Sotheby's International Realty ® has entered a phase of expansion never seen before.
Products and Services
- Visit of the property, analysis and estimate
- Production of photographs with professional equipment
- Information for all of our potential clients
- Posting on our website MonteCarlo-SothebysRealty.com
- Online on the national and international Sotheby's International Realty websites
- Online on partner websites and real estate portals
- Online on our social networks
Monte-Carlo Sotheby's International Realty - Immobilier de prestige Monaco, Avenue de Grande Bretagne, Monaco
- 2a, Avenue de Grande Bretagne, The Arcades of the Metropolis, 98000, Monte-Carlo, Monaco